Singing Lesson Material
Sil’s learning program
Vocal and singing Technique:
- The Diaphragm breathing technique.
- The Right way to bridge from chest (m1) to head voice (m2)
- How to control resonance. (the mask, the soft palate, the chest) and vocal modes (twang, belt, falsetto)
- How to find your own sound
- The intonation
- The Posture
- The Vowels
The art of singing, Style, confidence and how to use a microphone:
- Analysis and performance of songs selected by the student.
- Analysis and performance selected by the teacher
- The meaning of lyrics and how to convey feelings through the song (dynamics and accents)
- How to modify vowels.
- When to take breaths.
- How to find the right key for you to perform as song.
- The use of the microphone.
- How to perform on stage.
Vocal coaching for non-singers
- how to project your voice (voice resonance)
- how to connect with your true sound
- gaining confidence using your voice
- vocal health in speaking voice and singing
Lesson Materials From TVS
The Four Pillars Of Singing
The Four Pillars of Singing is widely considered to be the most comprehensive and complete home study vocal training program ever developed for singers of all styles and levels of experience.
TVS founder and producer of the TVS Method, Maestro Robert Lunte, has produced a vocal training program that not only shows you what to do, but explains why and how with scientific and practical application to the art of singing.
The Four Pillars of Singing is also designed to provide singers very clear, step by step instructions and video demonstrations on EXACTLY how to practice and train the TVS techniques. Learn more.
Sil Fiore is a Certified Instructor with The Vocalist Studio (TVS). TVS is an internationaly renowned methodology of singing practiced in more than 90 countries world wide and supported by celebrities and voice coaches everywhere. Sil followed the training with founder Robert Lunte personally. Now you can benefit from the same materials she trained with.